1475 Clarence Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba
Treasury/ Financial Analyst
Join a growing organization committed to the quality and reliability of its products
Excellent opportunity to take on an integral finance role within a renowned manufacturing company that will offer challenge and growth opportunities!
- Are designated or are in the CPA program
- Have a keen interest in banking, financial services and treasury functions
- Are analytical and comfortable manipulating data
- Are comfortable working with multiple technology platforms. Experience with system conversions would be an asset
- Have been exposed to bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasts
- Have strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Engaged and knowledgeable
- Excellent mentors
- Leaders in their industry
- Developmental opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental that starts within weeks of your start date
- Professional development & educational support
Put Treasury/Financial Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.