Temporary/Contract Accounting & Payroll Positions
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Temporary/Contract Opportunities – All positions!
Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary projects and leaves.
We have ongoing requests for experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Accounting professionals at all levels. We work with clients throughout the greater Winnipeg area for part-time and full-time temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities.
- Formal accounting or payroll Education (certificate, diploma or designation)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an office environment
- Direct experience with accounts payable, accounts Receivable, payroll, financial statement preparation and/or analysis would be an asset
- Knowledge of computerized accounting or payroll systems
- Solid Excel skills
- Have a proven track record for being reliable and flexible
- Are able to start work with a few days notice
- Strong attention to detail
- Are a resident of Winnipeg and eligible to work in Canada
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to some of Winnipeg’s top employers
- Flexible hours
- Paid weekly
- Variety of work
- Coordination every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition to your new role
- Work on a temporary basis while you conduct your permanent search
- Work contracts around your schedule and plans
- Opportunity to try out a potential employer
Put Temporary Professional in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley,.
Mercer Bradley provides Manitoba job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum.