1515 - One Lombard Place Winnipeg, Manitoba
Support local businesses, providing advisory services for a mid-sized public practice firm!
Great opportunity to learn and grow professionally as you complete your CPA designation
• Have a university degree and are currently enrolled in the CPA program
• Have 2+ years of accounting experience including preparing financial statements, adjusting journal entries, reconciliations and working papers
• Strong communication skills and a high level of customer service when dealing with clients
• Are highly motivated, willing to learn, able to problem solve and work independently
• Experience in public practice is an asset
• Excellent mentors
• Works hard, plays hard
• Competitive salary
• 100% tuition reimbursement for CPA courses
• Extended health benefits + health spending account
• Subsidized gym membership at Goodlife
• Generous time off including vacation, personal and study days
Put Staff Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.