Senior Manager of Accounting & Financial Reporting
Join a growing, local success story focused on sustainable solutions!
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Accounting & Financial Reporting with exceptional leadership skills and a strong accounting acumen.
- Professional accounting designation
- 5+ years of post-designation experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team and quarterbacking reporting processes
- Hands on experience doing consolidations and financial reporting with large public or private companies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High level of problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to develop cross functional relationships at all levels of the organizational group
- Designated professionals
- Focused on organizational goals
- Dedicated to quality and innovation
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership
- Competitive Salary
- Professional dues and development
- Flexible extended health benefits
- Wellness initiatives and group activities
Are you willing, eager and excited? Put Senior Manager, Accounting & Financial Reporting in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.