Senior Financial Analyst
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Business & Finance Analyst
Centrally located evolving organization!
Join a curious team focused on improvement.
You as the Business & Finance Analyst
- Have an accounting designation or related business degree. A combination of education and experience would be considered
- Have 5+ years experience supporting senior decision makers
- Are experienced with planning, developing, monitoring and forecasting a large complex budget
- Can deliver financial analysis to operational stakeholders
- Investigate variances with an eye for identifying opportunities for improvement
- Are curious by nature and enjoy reviewing processes and procedures, identifying operational and financial efficiencies, developing new processes and implementing the change
- Can conduct feasibility analysis on new programs and projects including impact on outcomes and financial results
- Are comfortable with analyzing resource utilization and effectiveness
- Are a natural relationship builder and enjoy supporting critical outcomes
- Have excellent technology skills and are very comfortable with multiple systems, Excel, Word and Power Point.
The Team supporting the Business & Finance Analyst
- Hardworking and dedicated
Benefits offered to the Business & Finance Analyst
- Centrally located
- Work from home hybrid
- Competitive pay and PTO
- Excellent benefits including pension
- Stable and ever changing industry
Put Business & Finance Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.