Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
1577 Wall Street East Winnipeg, MB R3E 2S5 CA
Exciting opportunity to use your finance and data analysis skills to build processes and change management into an established Winnipeg organization.
You as the Senior Financial Analyst
- Hold your Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Enjoy being a financial business partner to analyze financial reports, KPI’s and trends to support organizational decision-making
- Are highly analytical with direct experience in the areas of financial statement preparation, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Are a natural relationship-builder who enjoys working with operational leaders at all levels and departments within an organization
- Take opportunities to get involved in special projects, change management initiatives and streamline processes
- Have experience in data analysis, including strong Excel skills and exposure to Power BI
The Team supporting the Senior Financial Analyst
Benefits offered to the Senior Financial Analyst
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Potential future opportunities within a growing team
Put Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.