Senior Financial Analyst - 18 month term!
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Take that next step in your career with this industry opportunity.
Multi-cultural organization that serves a unique market!
You as the Senior Financial Analyst
- Are a designated Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
- Have hands on experience with reconciliations, financial statement preparation and external reporting
- Are highly analytical with and experienced with month/quarter & year end processes
- Enjoy projects and collaborating with other departments
- Are comfortable working with operational leaders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization.
- Are a team player who values diversity.
The Team supporting the Senior Financial Analyst
- Experienced mentor who develops their team members
- Approachable and accessible
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness programs
- Potential future opportunities with a great Manitoba employer
Put Senior Financial Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.