Senior Accounting Professional - Contract & Temporary Positions
2-109 James Avenue Winnipeg, MB
Senior Accounting Professionals
Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary projects!
Our in-house Staffing Manager is seeking experienced and highly skilled Senior Accountants, Financial Analysts and Assistant Controllers for contract and temporary projects.
• Enrolled in the PREP or PEP or have recently completed your CPA designation
• Experience with full cycle accounting
• Experience preparing month end financial statements
• Experience preparing year-end working papers would be an asset
• Strong analytical aptitude
• Experience with computerized accounting programs e.g. AccPac, Great Plains, QuickBooks, other ERP Systems
• Work on a temporary / contract basis in a variety of accounting roles
• Ability to work when you want to and on a part-time basis if that works best for you
• Opportunity to test drive a potential employer
• Competitive hourly rates
• Paid Weekly
• Exposure to new industries
Put Contract Role in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.