900-200 Graham Ave Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Our centrally located client is looking for an analytical candidate with an interest pursuing their CPA designation.
A great opportunity obtain relevant work experience while pursuing your CPA with great mentors!
You as the Senior Accountant:
- Are actively pursuing your Chartered Professional Accountants designation and enrolled in PREP
- Have 3 years experience with full cycle accounting and general ledger reconciliation
- Are analytical and familiar with month end working papers
- Strong Excel skills including experience working with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Able to handle multiple demands, prioritize your work and remain organized and accurate
- Action-oriented team committed to continuous improvement
- Committed to your growth and development
- Dedicated to the profession
Benefits offered to the Senior Accountant:
- Centrally located
- Work from home and office options
- Educational support
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits and PTO
- 3 weeks of vacation
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.