Suite 200 - 510 W. Hastings Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1L8
Do you thrive in an upbeat and open work environment?
A downtown Vancouver based client seeks a committed and trustworthy Senior Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• 3+ years relevant Accounting experience
• Ability to analyze financial data
• Advanced to Expert Excel skills
• Professional Accounting designation
• Experience with forecasting and cash management
• Exposure to Commercial property management an asset
• A fun and friendly team environment
• Work hard/play hard company mentality
• Have a voice and are part of the solution
• Highly competitive salary
• Additional company perks
• Open work environment in a trendy/modern office
Put Senior Accountant in your subject line and email vancouver[email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.