1050 West Pender Street Suite 1100 Vancouver, British Columbia
Our client, a medium sized public practice firm located in downtown Vancouver, are looking for a committed and trustworthy Senior Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• Have 1+ years of post designation experience working with privately owned managed companies
• Have the ability to prepare Canadian personal and corporate tax returns
• Consider yourself to have a strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
• Have 1+ years of experience in mentoring junior accountants
• An established & stable company
• Has a work hard/play hard company mentality
• Has a voice and are part of the bigger picture
• Highly competitive salary
• Extended benefits plan
Put Senior Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.