11528 Eburne Way Richmond, British Columbia
Our Richmond based client seeks a committed and trustworthy Senior Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• Have 3+ years relevant Accounting experience
• Are experienced with inventory control and cost of goods
• Are also experienced in Financial reporting and analysis
• Are ppen to travel, 25%. to 3 lower mainland offices
• Possess excellent leadership skills
• Is growing and this role has opportunity for future direct reports
• Has a work hard/play hard company mentality
• Has a voice and are part of the solution
• Highly competitive salary
• Extended benefits plan
Put Senior Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.