Sales /Office Assistant
Location/City : MB - Winnipeg
Category : Internal - Staffing
Id : 3565
We are adding to our team as a result of an internal promotion!
Join a dynamic and engaged team that is focused on empowerment and professional growth!
Mercer Bradley is a premiere accounting recruitment firm in Winnipeg, Manitoba that excels in business, accounting and bringing people together. We believe wholeheartedly in what we do and focus on building long-lasting relationships while finding a professional fit for both sides of the employment equation. We recently moved into our new home in the historic Pumphouse and are growing our team. Mercer Bradley is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Office Assistant who will contribute to and participate in the overall success of the office. If you are passionate about helping others and want change people’s lives this could be the right role for you.
- Have 2+ years office administration experience, preferably supporting a sales and marketing team
- Have some formal post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with ease & poise
- Display a high sense of urgency
- Will take ownership of your desk and responsibilities including day to day management of the office
- Are experienced with CRM packages and have utilized this tool for marketing initiatives
- Have solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Can utilize technology and social media to perform research and manage marketing initiatives
- Have excellent communication skills and are focused on customer service.
- Highly respected in their field
- Tenured & experienced
- Willing to train and support you
- Committed to your growth and development
- Competitive starting salary plus monthly bonuses based on team performance
- Company paid benefits
- Generous vacation and personal time off
- Brand new office space located in the historic Pumphouse
- Regular team building events
- Centrally located
Put Sales/Office Assistant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.