Payroll Administrators - Temporary & Contract Opportunities
2-109 James Avenue Winnipeg, MB
Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary payroll projects.
Our in-house Staffing Manager is seeking experienced and enthusiastic Payroll Professionals throughout the greater Winnipeg area for part-time and full-time temporary opportunities.
• Formal Payroll Education
• Strong understanding of full-cycle payroll including remittances, T4’s, benefits administration
• Union payroll & multiple jurisdiction experience an asset
• PCP or CPM designation would be an asset
• Experience with payroll software
• Strong attention to detail
• Work on a temporary basis while you conduct your permanent search
• Variety of work
• Opportunity to test drive a potential employer
• Competitive hourly rates
• Flexible hours
• Paid weekly
Put Contract Payroll Professional in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley,.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.