Suite 300 - 911 Homer Street Vancouver, Manitoba
Our downtown Vancouver client is looking for a well-rounded financial Payroll Administrator with exceptional skills to support a great team!!
• Have processed payroll for 3+ years
• Are experienced in preparing a semi-monthly & hourly payroll for a large organization of 200+ employees
• Are familiar with processing semi-monthly RRSP submissions
• Possess a background in accounting and experience with both CDN and US Payroll
• A high performing senior leadership group
• Constantly improving business processes
• An opportunity to contribute in a changing environment
• Highly competitive Salary
• Extended Health benefits
Put Payroll Administrator in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.