Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Join a growing organization committed to the quality and reliability of its products
Excellent opportunity to develop your payroll knowledge with an industry leader.
You as the Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- 3+ years of experience processing an in-house payroll including garnishments, government remittances, preparation of T4’s, ROEs and maintenance of payroll records.
- Experience with payrolls of 500 employees or more
- Strong Excel skills including experience working with pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Ability to handle multiple demands, prioritize your work and remain organized with accuracy.
- Experience with US Payroll considered an asset.
- PCP certification considered an asset.
The Team supporting the Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Engaged and knowledgeable
- Excellent mentors
- Team oriented
- Highly respected leaders in their industry
Benefits offered to the Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work from home/office
- Extended health and dental
- Opportunity for career progression
- Professional development & educational support
Put Payroll & Benefits Specialist in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.