Join an international company that has a broad reach!
Entrepreneurial, growing local company requires a dynamic Operational Controller to grow with them!
- Have excellent communication and coaching skills
- Can manage the full-cycle accounting function including financial statement preparation, budgeting and analysis
- Are operationally minded and have an interest in supply chain, logistics, inventory and IT
- Manage lease contracts, insurance contracts, customer, vendor and banking relationships
- Interested in getting involved in the organization you work for
- Committed to growth
- Complete compensation package
- Professional dues and development
- Growing company with many opportunities to contribute
- Unique and attractive work environment
- Free parking
Put Operations Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.