Manager of Financial Reporting and Controls - diverse responsibilities!
Senior Manager of Financial Reporting & Controls
Key role that will position you to learn all aspects of this multi-faceted international business!
Our client demonstrates family values while offering a broad range of experiences.
- Are a Chartered Professional Accountant
- Have 5 + years post designation experience
- Have broad business knowledge with experience and/or exposure to financial reporting in a public company, analysis & modelling, budgeting & forecasting, transfer pricing and tax
- Are experienced working closely with senior management to achieve goals
- Are curious and interested in working with different business units and operational leaders
- Professionally designated
- Engaged in their work and the organization
- Generous RRSP contribution
- Competitive salary
- Company paid benefits plan
- Professional dues and development
- Growth & development opportunities
- Corporate activities for employees and their families
- Broad range of business experience
Put Senior Manager in the subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.