29 Mountainview Road Winnipeg, Manitoba
Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to the entire accounting cycle
Join an organization focused on helping you develop the skills you need to be an Accounting Professional!
• Must be a permanent resident
• Must have a vehicle
• Must have 1+ years of experience working in retail, hospitality or an office environment; volunteer experience may be considered as well
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Are a recent graduate from Red River College or Asper School of Business with a major in Accounting
• Are planning to pursue CPA designation upon graduation
• Describe yourself as a high-achiever, ambitious and focused
• Team players
• Focused on career growth and development
• Excellent mentors
• Very low turnover
• Participates in employee BBQs, lunches, staff parties and team building events
• Competitive salary
• Tuition reimbursement
• Benefits package
• Free parking on-site
Put Junior Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.