1350 One Lombard Place Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Winnipeg Foundation has partnered with Mercer Bradley on a search for a Junior Accountant. The Winnipeg Foundation is Canada’s first community foundation. Our vision is ‘A Winnipeg where community life flourishes for all.’ The Foundation works to make this vision a reality by supporting all types of charitable projects and organizations in our city, as well as engaging in a variety of leadership activities.
Last year, The Foundation made grants totaling $41 million to more than 900 local charities. This work is possible thanks to generations of donors who have entrusted The Foundation with their dreams for our city, and their generous gifts. The Foundation is an endowment-based organization.
For Good. Forever.
The Foundation is committed to work/life balance and diversity both within the organization and in its work with the community. Indigenous persons, visible minorities and persons with a disability are encouraged to self-declare.
• Have a university degree with a focus on accounting
• Have 1+ years working in an accounting department
• Have been exposed to the full cycle of accounting and are comfortable working with a general ledger and preparing reconciliations
• Consider yourself a team player with a can-do attitude
• Are a proficient user of Excel, Word and other Office suite products.
• Committed to your success & the success of the team
• Willing to develop you
• Dedicated to the culture of the organization
• Competitive salary
• Defined contribution pension plan
• Extensive benefits package
• Educational Support
Put Junior Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.