Financial Reporting Analyst
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
An amazing opportunity for someone starting their accounting career and looking for an industry role!
Multi-cultural organization that will serves a unique market!
You as the Financial Analyst
- Are enrolled in or anticipating enrollment in the Chartered Professional Accountants program
- Have experience in an office, customer service or hospitality environment. Exposure to an accounting role would be an asset.
- Are enthusiastic and ready to learn.
- Have the ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization.
- Are a team player who values diversity.
The Team supporting the Financial Analyst
- Experienced mentor who develops their team members.
- Approachable and accessible.
Benefits offered to the Financial Analyst
- Competitive salary.
- Education support.
- Health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement, growth & development as you progress through your education.
- Centrally located on a bus route.
Put Financial Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.