Financial Property Accountant
12831 Horseshoe Way Richmond, British Columbia
Senior Real Estate Accountant
Do you thrive in a high volume. fast paced environment?
Our Richmond client seeks a committed and trustworthy Property Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• Have 5+ years of relevant accounting experience including budgeting, planning, forecasting and financial analysis
• Are experienced in commercial and residential property management
• Have advanced excel skills
• Describe yourself as self-motivated, hardworking and organized
• A fun and friendly team environment
• Work hard/play hard company mentality
• Have a voice and be part of the solution
• Highly competitive salary
• Extended benefits plan
Put Real Estate Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley