Add value to this growing organization!
Our client requires an experienced analyst to work with their manufacturing team as the result of an internal promotion.
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment reviewing and analyzing performance
- Are interested in working with operations including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Are naturally curious and interested in learning the root cause of results
- Can provide in-depth financial models
- Have outstanding communication skills and are comfortable presenting results and findings
- Have been exposed to an ERP system and have advanced Excel skills.
- Committed to your success
- Extended health & dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Professional Development & leadership training
- Educational support
Put Senior Financial Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Manitoba job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum.