Director of Finance
3 - 819 Cliveden Place Winnipeg, MB
Director of Finance
Join a growing company that provides fun for all!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial accounting professional that has excellent business acumen to join our client. This role can be in Vancouver or Winnipeg.
- Hold your Chartered Professional Accountants Designation
- Are strategically minded and can identify trends, opportunities and risks
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a senior level and are poised for the next step in your career
- Are business savvy and have worked on analyzing and integrating mergers & acquisitions as well as new business ventures
- Have excellent budgeting & forecasting skills
- Are experienced with inventory management (retail/distribution environment preferred)
- Have managed teams of 10 or more
- Have worked as part of a cross-functional management team and have excellent communication skills
- Are comfortable presenting financial information to a senior management team.
- Tenured that are aligned towards company objectives
- Strives for growth
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company discounts
- Sporting events
- Free parking
Put Director of Finance in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Forecasting, M&A, Leadership (manage a team of 10 or more), Business Acumen (entrepreneurial)
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.