Director of Audit & Risk Management
Join a growing, local success story focused on sustainable solutions!
Mercer Bradley is looking for a dynamic leader who is curious, innovative and organized. You will work with a passionate team to identify and mitigate risk and improve business processes.
• Professional accounting designation
• Certified Internal Auditor would be an asset
• 5+ years audit experience
• Hands on experience with risk management, internal controls and auditing standards
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• High level of problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to develop cross functional relationships at all levels of the organizational group
• Designated professionals
• Focused on organizational goals
• Dedicated to quality and innovation
• Demonstrated excellence in leadership
• Competitive Salary
• Professional dues and development
• Flexible extended health benefits
• Wellness initiatives
Are you willing, eager and excited? Put Audit & Risk in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.