Highway 1 East PO Box 432 Winnipeg, Manitoba
Are you a collaborative Credit Manager focused on delivering a high level of service to internal & external customers?
Opportunity to join a growing organization within the agricultural industry!
- Have 3+ years’ experience managing the credit approval process through 3rd party financing, monitoring customer accounts and collecting on overdue payments
- Have outstanding communication skills with the ability to liaise with other departments and branches regarding customer accounts
- Are process oriented and comfortable navigating new systems and software
- Have strong business acumen and have experience analyzing financial statements for decision making purposes
- Have some formal accounting education, Certified Credit Professional (CCP) is an asset
- Committed to their integrity and growth
- Collaborative and supportive
- Friendly, family oriented
- Competitive compensation package
- Exposure to a growing and stable industry
- Parking provided
- Cafeteria on-site
Put Credit Manager in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.