Cost Accountant - Excellent Career Path!
Financial Analyst / Cost Accountant – Great Mentor
Contribute to the long-term profitability and viability of this growing international organization!
High tech manufacturing company seeks an experienced Cost Accountant to work with pricing and costing strategies!
- Have a 4-year university degree with a major in accounting
- Would like to complete the Chartered Professional Accountants designation (ideally you are ready to or are enrolled in PEP)
- Have a keen interest in performance management
- Have 3+ years of experience in an accounting department experience with manufacturing and/or costing is preferred
- Are eager to link costing, pricing and performance by building business cases
- Advanced Excel skills and are not afraid of working with very large data sets
- Have a great attitude that want to learn from a strong team to develop your skills within a growing international organization
- Are able to travel (when it is safe to do so)
- Motivated to develop and mentor
- Enthusiastic about their work
- Fun to be around
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great mentor
- Health, dental, life & disability
- Above standard vacation
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Education and professional development support
- RRSP & Pension
- Wellness program
- Free parking
Put Financial Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.