Corporate Accountant - 18 month term
Corporate Accountant – 18 month term
Newly or nearly designated? This role is a great transition to a long term growth opportunity.
Join an outstanding team that will develop your skills and expose you to exciting work!
- Are nearly or newly designated. Alternatively you have multiple years of experience at a senior accountant level.
- Have experience with full cycle accounting
- Have prepared month/year end working papers & reconciliations
- Understand corporate allocations and inter-company transaction
- Have exposure to capital expenditures & budgeting
- Committed to your development
- At various stages of their professional careers (designated and non-designated peer group)
- Engaging and knowledgeable
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental that starts within weeks of your start date
- 3 weeks vacation
- Professional dues/development & educational support
Put Corporate Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.