60 Archibald Street Winnipeg, MB R2J 0V8 CA
Established organization that supports our local community!
Utilize your communication and accounting skills in a multi-division, non-profit organization.
You as the Controller
- Have 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience including financial reporting at month-end
- Have excellent communication skills and are comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders including the board of directors, customers and senior leadership
- Demonstrate leadership skills and have experience leading a team of accounting professionals
- High level of attention to detail
- Are self-motivated and eager to contribute to the team
- See intrinsic value to not-for-profit work and supporting our local community
The Team supporting the Controller
- Experienced mentor who develops their team members
- Approachable and accessible
- Committed to your growth and development
Benefits offered to the Controller
- Life, disability and travel insurance
- Health spending account
- Company events
- Free parking
Put Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.