Work with an outstanding team to develop your skills and challenge yourself!
- Are a designated Chartered Professional Accountant
- Have 3+ years post designation experience
- Have worked with full cycle accounting and are familiar with day to day accounting processes
- Can lead a team of accountants responsible for the integrity of the general ledger
- Will coordinate the month end close process and work collaboratively on financial statement and budget preparation
- Have worked with external auditors and are comfortable preparing analysis and working papers
- Have excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with large data sets
- Supports the VP Finance on special projects and system integrations.
- Designated peer group
- Committed to your success and development
- Engaged in the work and process improvements
- Driven to succeed.
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Professional fees and development
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Free parking.
Put Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.