Controller - Purpose driven organization!
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Centrally located evolving organization!
Join a purpose driven organization that offers challenging and meaningful work that will develop your skills.
You as the Controller
- Hold a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant’s designation
- Have 5 years of progressive experience
- Understand full-cycle accounting & have supported month end activities including completing complex reconciliations and preparing journal entries
- Have extensive experience with financial statement preparation and analysis
- Are comfortable presenting information to key stakeholders (board, operational leaders)
- Are familiar with pivot tables & V-lookups
- Can work within the detail while keeping your eye on the big picture
- Have supervised and reviewed the work of a team
- Are highly organized, able to work independently and have strong attention to detail
- Are comfortable working with a variety of technology including integrated accounting systems
The Team Supporting the Controller
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Purpose driven
- Reports to a tenured CFO
Benefits offered to the Controller
- Complete benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located in a great area for walking
- Dynamic organization that offers multiple professional growth opportunities
- In-house fitness center
- Additional amenities on site
Put Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.