Controller - 1 Year Term
550 Wellington Cres. Winnipeg, MB R3M 0C1
Controller at St. Mary’s Academy – 14 month term
Make the future better by embracing courage and commitment to nurture talents, promote justice, celebrate the arts and contribute to community.
- Are a designated Chartered Professional Accountant
- Have a minimum of 5 years progressive experience including financial accounting, financial statement preparation & budgeting and supervision
- Will roll up your sleeves and pitch in to the day to day work
- Are experienced presenting financial information to an executive team and/or board of directors
- Have excellent communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to the core value system of St. Mary’s Academy
- Are community & spiritually minded
- Dedicated and loyal to St. Mary’s Academy mission and vision
- Health & dental
- Paid parking
- Professional dues and development
- Beautiful and unique environment
- Exposure to a high level, supportive Board of Directors
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience that will impact your career path
Put St. Mary’s Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.