Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Our community-minded client is looking for self-starter to manage the accounting and finance team
Excellent opportunity to truly make a difference in the world!
- Are a designated Chartered Professional Accountant or nearing completion
- Are a collaborative leader , who fosters team work and has with 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Have experience with financial statement preparation, budgeting and audit support
- Have experience working with cross functional teams to innovate processes and find efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, while recognizing and appreciating diversity
- Tenured and very knowledgeable
- Warm, friendly and engaging
- Actively participates in the mission of the organization
- Wants to help make the world a better place
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hybrid WFH/Office
- Full benefits package, including sick time and pension
Put Assistant Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Manitoba job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum.