Growing organization that is changing Winnipeg’s landscape is adding to their team!
- Are a Chartered Professional Accountant
- Have progressive experience with full cycle accounting, financial statement preparation and tax returns
- Have prepared year end working papers, continuity schedules and year end packages
- Have exposure to different corporate structures (corporations, bare trusts, limited partnerships)
- Are an outstanding communicator who can present information to operational leaders and owners
- Have formal or informal supervisory experience and are comfortable reviewing the work of others
- Enjoy a variety of tasks and are willing to roll up your sleeves when needed
- Have a keen eye for process improvement
- Experience in public practice and/or real estate would be an asset.
- Family oriented and focused
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health spending account
- RRSP matching
- Centrally located
- Paid parking or bus pass
- Minimal overtime
Put Assistant Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.