900 Harbourside Dr North Vancouver, British Columbia
A great opportunity to make an impact with a company in North Vancouver !
Our client seeks a committed and trustworthy Assistant Controller with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• Have a minimum of 8 years experience supervising an accounting team in a fast paced environment
• Are CPA designated with experience performing financial reporting, inventory and financial analysis
• Consider yourself to be extremely organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Have experience preparing annual audit papers and facilitate engagement with external auditors
• Are a fun and friendly group
• Has a work hard/play hard company mentality
• Has a voice and are part of the bigger picture
• Makes an impact and generates results
• Highly competitive salary
• Additional company perks
Put Assistant Controller in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley .