100-1500 Notre Dame Ave Winnipeg, Manitoba R3E 0P9
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Temporary opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
• Have experience entering and coding invoices in a high volume environment
• Have experience and are comfortable communicating with customers via email and phone
• Are focused and well-organized
• Have strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in your work
• Describe yourself to be procative, engaged and highly motivated
• Friendly and approachable
• Outgoing and dynamic
• Competitive hourly rates
• Paid weekly
• On a bus route
Put Accounts Receivable Administrator in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.