Accounts Payable Professional - Contract & Temporary Positions
2-109 James Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3B 0M6 CA
Accounts Payable Professionals
Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary accounts payable projects.
Our in-house Recruiting Coordinator is seeking experienced and highly skilled Accounts Payable Professionals in the greater Winnipeg area for part-time and full-time temporary/contract opportunities .
• 1 plus year of Accounts Payable experience
• Experience with 3 way match, cheque runs and EFT is an asset
• You pride yourself in a job well done the first time
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Work on a temporary/contract basis in a variety of accounting roles
• Ability to work when you want to and on a part-time basis if that works best for you
• Opportunity to test drive a potential employer
• Competitive Hourly rates
• Flexible hours
• Paid Weekly
• Exposure to new industries and roles
Put Contract Accounts Payable in your subject line and email [email protected]
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.