Accounts Payable Administrator
Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Temporary Accounts Payable Administrator
3-6 month term project
- Have a minimum of 1 years full cycle accounts payable experience
- Have excellent communication & customer service skills
- Can trouble shoot and problem solve for internal and external clients including vendor reconciliations.
- Enjoy finding solutions and discrepancies and consider yourself to be analytical.
- Friendly and approachable
- Have excellent training programs.
- Paid weekly
- Competitive wages
- Free parking
- Potential to go permanent
- Accessible by bus
- Top employer
Put AP Temp in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.