185 Despins Street Winnipeg, Manitoba
Be part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the community!
Great opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an excellent management team
• Are a designated CPA or are in the final stages of completing your designation
• Are French bilingual or have a keen interest in learning French and working in a bilingual environment
• Have 3+ years of experience working through the month-end process including preparing financial statements, complex reconciliations, variance analysis and cash flow projections
• Have experience providing ongoing coaching and mentorship to other staff in a senior or management capacity
• Describe yourself as adaptable, highly organized and a team-player
• Tenured and professional
• Dedicated to the organization
• Have a strong passion for making a difference in the world
• Competitive salary
• Defined Benefit pension plan
• Generous paid time off
• On-site cafeteria
Put Accounting Supervisor in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.