600-220 Portage Ave Winnipeg, Manitoba
New position created due to growth at a valued Winnipeg organization!
Exciting opportunity to work alongside and learn from a highly capable team.
• 4+ years of full-cycle accounting experience including complex reconciliations, financial statement preparation and analysis and budgeting
• Have experience in managing a small team including performance reviews, goal setting and ongoing coaching
• Are an outstanding communicator and are comfortable discussing financial information with management
• Describe yourself as self-motivated, organized and hardworking
• Are naturally inquisitive and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to problem solve and create solutions
• Property accounting experience/exposure is an asset
• High performing Accounting Professionals
• Collaborative team members
• Flexible and open minded
• Works hard, plays hard
• Competitive salary
• Bonus eligibility
• Free downtown parking
• Beautiful & modern office space
Put Accounting Supervisor in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.