Great opportunity for career development alongside an excellent mentor!
Our client has been around for 100 years! Be a part of the next chapter as they continue to grow.
• Are actively pursuing your CPA designation
• Have 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, tax remittances and the preparation of financial statements and working papers
• Have exposure to consolidations and internal controls (either through your education or work experience)
• Are a strong communicator, have excellent problem solving skills and would describe yourself as organized
• See yourself as a team player with natural leadership skills
• Have advanced Excel skills
• Highly engaged
• Tenured and knowledgeable
• Family oriented
• Committed to your success
• Competitive Salary
• Company paid benefits
• Free parking
• Support for continued education, professional development and membership dues
Put Accounting Supervisor in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.