Accounting Supervisor - 15 month term
Accounting Supervisor - 15 Month Term
Community minded organization in the not for profit sector
Great opportunity for a motivated Accountant to develop some new skills while supporting our community!
- Are designated or have equivalent experience
- Have full-cycle accounting experience, including financial reporting
- Are familiar with pivot tables & V-lookups
- Have supported month end activities including completing complex reconciliations and preparing journal entries
- Have supervised and reviewed the work of a team
- Experience with revenue accounting is considered a bonus
- Are highly organized, able to work independently and have strong attention to detail
- Are comfortable working with a variety of technology including integrated accounting systems (Great Plains would be an asset).
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Centrally located
- Will partially work from home
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to develop new skills
Put Accounting Supervisor in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.