69 Eagle Drive Winnipeg, Manitoba
Are you a self-starter looking to make a difference in the world?
Join a growing organization focused on providing quality goods while positively impacting the community
• 2+ years of experience processing payments, working with credit applications, creating invoices and reviewing and reporting on the status of accounts receivable
• Have a desire to be cross-trained on a variety of accounting functions and are willing to jump in to support other team members on special projects/tasks
• Have some formal accounting education (i.e. certificate, diploma or bachelors’ program)
• Are willing to learn, take on new responsibilities and are comfortable working in a growing environment
• Able to adapt well to change and handle multiple ongoing projects
• Describe yourself to be proactive, engaged, dynamic and motivated
• Works hard, plays hard
• Outgoing and dynamic
• Focused on continuous learning and improvement
• Competitive Salary
• Defined contribution pension plan
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Education support
To apply put Accounting Clerk in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.