Contribute your analytical skills to a dynamic accounting team.
Great opportunity to advance your career with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers!
- Completed a formal, post-secondary accounting education are pursuing your CPA designation
- Have experience in full-cycle of accounting including working with prepaid assets, capital leases, rebates, fixed assets and financial reporting
- Are analytical, curious and have a keen interest in cost accounting and performance management
- Have advanced analytical and Excel skills with experience managing very large data sets
- Enjoy troubleshooting, finding ways to create efficiencies and streamline processes
- Are a team player, take initiative and have strong communication skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Strong mentors
- Works hard, plays hard
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work experience to support your CPA studies
- Excellent benefit package
- Education support
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks of vacation
Put Accounting Analyst in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.