Winnipeg, MB R2C 0A1 CA
Join a local success story that has expanded its scope and geographic presence!
You as the Accountant
- Are pursuing the Chartered Professional Accountants designation
- Review & prepare month/year end working papers and reconciliations
- Have experience with multi-location, multi-division or multi-business unit environments
- Are collaborative and supportive of stakeholders
- Are looking for career growth and development
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Are comfortable with using multiple interfaces and technology with advanced Excel skills
- Inclusive, collaborative & hardworking
- Easy to get along with
- Committed to your development
- WFH/Office Hybrid
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Professional dues/education & fees
- Newly designed workspace
- Corporate discounts
- Free parking
Put Accountant in your subject line and email [email protected].
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Manitoba job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum.